What We Do
We provide Fee-Only Financial Planning. We don’t sell anything. In fact we give you something. We give you the comfort of having a trusted partner…A Certified Financial Planner™ Professional who has “been there before.”
“A Winning Effort Begins with Preparation” – Coach Joe Gibbs
You wouldn’t start a cross country trip without a roadmap, so why would you face your Financial Future without a Guide? That’s what we do at Thrifty Scotty Financial. We build a Financial Roadmap for you, because life is like a winding road… sometimes you can’t see around the curves ahead. When life puts a roadblock in your path, we help you find a detour.
Comprehensive Financial Planning
We conduct 3 to 4 strategy sessions with you to discover where you are in life and where you want to go.
What You Will Get
- We give you a list of Financial Planning To-Do’s, a Net Worth Statement, a Retirement Projection, and an Action Checklist.
- We make recommendations to help you balance your Income and Spending. If necessary, we make a plan to get you out of debt.
- We help you with your Investments, Retirement Planning, Insurance Planning, Estate Planning, and Tax Planning.
- We review your Workplace Retirement and Company Benefit Plans and give you guidance on how to get the most out of them.
- We help you make Smart Social Security Decisions.
- We give you access to our Network of Fellow Financial Professionals including Trusted Estate Planning Attorneys, CPA’s, and Insurance Experts.
Can You Afford Financial Planning?
What You Get
You get ongoing access to your Certified Financial Planner™ Professional. You get a Behavioral Coach and support system to ensure our recommendations our implemented. You get a Financial Partner to help you with other important Financial Decisions in your life so that you can…
“Retire in the Proper Attire”